PCE Pacific is a steadily growing, locally owned company, headquartered in Bothell, Washington, north of Seattle. With sales and service professionals located strategically throughout our territory, we provide responsive, local support to serve customers’ needs.
As an Emerson Process Management Local Business Partner, PCE Pacific combines a unique understanding of our local customers’ business drivers and the global scope of Emerson to provide world class, scalable solutions to solve even the most critical process control challenges.
The relationship between PCE Pacific, our Team Members and our customers is the cornerstone of our business. Each Team Member is accountable for every aspect of the business, trained and certified in our ‘Total Customer Commitment’ and ‘Think Customer‘ philosophies.
Founded in 1983, PCE Pacific stays true to the original promise: working with integrity to deliver a superior customer experience.
PCE Pacific Shared Values
- Our Customers are our barometer of success.
- We maintain a company culture in which every PCE Pacific Team Member is thoroughly trained and empowered to ‘do the right thing, every time’, enabling both Team Members and customers to reach maximum potential.
- We work with our customers in a collaborative, consultative manner, which drives mutual operational success.
- We are respectful of, and accountable to, our Customers, our Principles and our Team members in all matters.
- We hold integrity and ethics in the highest regard in everything we do.